来源：浙江教师教育网 时间：2020-11-17 18:28:45
1. —I can’t find my CDs.
—_____you put them in that bag.
A. Must B. May be C. Maybe D. May
2. — _____ do you use the Internet a week?
A. How often B. How soon
C. How long D. How many times
3._____ he was tired, _____ he didn’t stop _____.
A. Although; but; to rest B. Though; /; working
C. Although; /; rest D. /; so; work
4. Tom studies _____. He _____plays with his friends.
A. hard; hard B. hardly; hardly C. hard; hardly D. hardly; hard
5. —They didn’t go to the park yesterday.
A. So we did B. So did we C. Neither we did D. Neither did we
6. —Do you know what time your uncle _____ Dazhou tomorrow?
—At 2:00 p.m.. I will meet him when he _____ at the airport.
A.gets to; arrives B.will get to; will arrive
C.will get to; arrives D.gets to; will arrive
7. —James, can you tell me _____?
— Paul? I haven’t seen him for years. He used to be a shy and quiet boy.
A. what is Paul like B. what Paul is like
C. what does Paul like D. what Paul likes
8. He _____ computer games when his parents left home. So he didn’t know where they were.
A. is playing B. plays C. played D. was playing
9. —So many problems! I’m tired.
—You should try to _____ them by yourself. You are not a child any longer.
A. get into B. get off C. get over D. get on
10. --- When on earth will the bus come? We have been waiting here for what seemed long ages.
--- Look! _____.
A. There comes the bus B. There is the bus coming
C. There the bus comes D. There is coming the bus
11. Was it in the store _____ you bought the watch _____ you lost your wallet?
A. that; that B. where; where C. that; where D. where; that
12. Though great efforts have been _____ on her study, Annie can’t still make any improvements, which makes her parents greatly _____
A. made; surprised B. done; surprising
C. taken; surprised D. given; surprising
13. The population of the city _____ from less than half a million in 1949 to over two million.
A. have increased B. has increased C. have improved D. has improved
14. Feathers fall to the ground slowly, _____ stones fall much faster.
A. but B. however C. while D. yet
15. _____ ups and downs in the past four years, Bob finally succeeded in extending his business overseas.
A. Experienced B. To experience
C. Having experienced D. Experiencing